Monday, July 6, 2009

Epcot with Grandmother and Cousins...

It was nice to spend time with David’s cousins.  We’re lucky if we get to see them once a year.  Just like ours, their children grow too fast!  The oldest will be getting her learners permit soon.  Their middle one has taken a big stretch, and their youngest is just as sweet as she is cute.  I was reminded how much I miss having a little one around. I wish I had taken more photos ~ I guess I spent a lot of time talking.  Most are not great, but here are a few anyway…
Amanda, David Sr. Alexis and my mother-in-law
Amanda, David, & Alexis
Amanda and Alexis - at The Living Sea
A cute little cousin
who met Alice in Wonderland
The photographer got her picture taken - a little fuzzy though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated and welcome!